Monday, September 12, 2011

11:11...what the heck is this all about?

I just posted my last post a 11:11 about God communicating with us...and I have been in wonder about this number for years.  I hear many reasons for seeing it but wonder what it is for?
Was God just a agreeing with me?  Does he have a message in this number.
Some say it is a gate of opportunity...but for what?
Some say it is a message from the Angels to monitor your thoughts as it is a manifestation gate.
Some say it means a place...I suppose somewhere in the 5th dimension?
It has to mean something.  It just happens too much and at such interesting times.
What does it mean to you?
Curious....what ever it means....just give me the message already! LOL, this has been going on for years!
What the heck does it mean?

Love, Praise and Gratitude,
Your Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment