Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sungazing...have you tried it?

I have started the practice of Sungazing.  So far it's been hard to find a place at the right time but I've managed.  You know, I did my research before I started this process and am confident it is safe.  The funny thing is, I wished I had done this many years ago.
The process is you start out with 10 seconds and work your way up to 44 minutes which usually takes about 9 months if you can sungaze about every day.  Well, even here, it's been cloudy at times when it is the only safe time to sungaze which is the first and last hour of the day.  You would think there wouldn't be any clouds around this time but here in Arizona, seems lately there have been clouds alot.  We never really got monsoons but anyway...
The sun is beautiful...when you are looking at it, it is like a beautiful rainbow pulsing neon light.  The sun is absolutely awesome and wonderful.  So far, I haven't had any physical effects from sungazing.  One is suppose to get happier, and healthier from gazing at the sun.  Also, some sort of spiritual progress is suppose to be made from it.  I will definitely keep you posted though.  Today makes my 26th day since I started although I am at 3 minutes now, I didn't get to do it a couple days due to the rain....which doesn't happen much here at all!
There have been others who find their appetite goes away and they also don't need to eat if they don't want.  I don't know if I believe it, but they also say it makes your pineal gland bigger.  This is beneficial I guess!
So here is to Sungazing....will keep you all posted!
Your Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment