Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Stopping of washing hair with shampoo and conditioner.

I read on this blog here: Sandra Barr
About how she has been trying this way of growing hair naturally, healthy and eliminating grey, with the premise of no chemicals on hair and supplements for one's hair that are the cause of grey hair.
The people who have done this have beautiful hair and I guess it is pretty effective on people's other issues with their skin and also psychic abilities.
This fascinated me and I have thought about doing this and seeing how this works out for me but have yet to commit to it.  It would be nice to see if the process works, but also if there is a natural way of getting lighter hair, as mine gets lighter in the sun, but I don't want to spend hours in the sun to do this.
Now some have mentioned chamomile tea as a lightner, but I am not sure this works....I do think there would be some akward time of growing it out where the colors don't match.  I would also have some really awesome hairpieces that would no longer match so this still seems like a worthwhile project.  I would like to see how Sandra's process goes from here and if this really helps her....as it has for some others, but will see!
Will keep you all posted on the progress if and when I start and chronicle how it goes.
Till then,
Your Muse out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment